Welcome to my Sunroom
- What’s been happening the past 2+ years
- I’m so excited to be back with you after all this time :-)
- Ted Yoder broke the Internet! If you haven’t seen his amazing video, click here.
- You can now subscribe to the podcast here on the website and I encourage you to do so – click the “hamburger” link up in the left corner and the sidebar will open for you!
- You also might want to follow All About African Violets on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Links for them are up on the top left!
- There are all sort of new things happening – be sure to check out the Show ‘n Tell tab, above, if you’d like to share your growing spaces and plants with All About African Violets.
Tips and Treasures
- From Douglas: “I had an AV go through a very long and heavy blooming cycle, and now that it’s over the crown looks stunted. It’s not a pest or disease, I’m guessing it’s from lack of light. Will this recover, or is it time to start a new plant?”
- From a Million People: “When are the old episodes going to be back on the website?????”
A Look at the Stands
- A more in-depth look for our first look in quite some time.
- What’s still here??
- What’s new??
- And YES, if you were looking closely, there WAS a sucker on Fisherman’s Paradise ;-D
Get the Bail Money Ready
It’s spring – there are tons of events coming up! More details on the following shows can be found on the AVSA website on their Events page.
- Dixie African Violet Society, 04/04/2018 to 04/07/2018, Birmingham, AL
- Early Bird Violet Club 04/04/2018 to 04/07/2018, Birmingham, AL
- Minnesota African Violet Society of America, 04/06/2018 to 04/07/2018, Blaine, MN
- Windsor African Violet Society, 04/07/2018 Windsor, CT
- African Violet Club of Morris County, 04/07/2018 to 04/08/2018, Morristown, NJ
- Richmond African Violet Society, 04/13/2018 to 04/15/2018, Richmond, VA
- Thimble Islands AVS, 04/14/2018, Brandford, CT
- Cincinnati AVS and AVS of Dayton, 04/14/2018 to 04/15/2018, Cincinnati, OH
- Metropolitan St. Louis African Violet Council, 04/14/2018 to 04/15/2018, St. Louis, MO
Keep Moving Forward
Thank you for joining me. I’m looking forward to great third season!
Remember, you can leave questions using the “Ask Annie” form in the Show ‘n Tell tab, in the comments below, or on our Facebook page. If I don’t know the answer, I know someone who will :-)